Dr. Sunil Sangolli
Training & Placement Officer
The Institute has a very strong industry interaction center and a full-fledged Training and Placement Cell. Regular mock interviews, group discussions etc. are conducted to train the students to develop soft skills. Many reputed companies visit the institution for campus recruitment.
- Arranging MOCK sessions for enhancing the communication skills, group discussion techniques, and written test which are the screening methods used by the organizations these days.
- Developing a strong bond between industry and students by keeping up to the expectations of both.
- Arranging guest lectures by eminent personalities from the industry, so at to emphasis the ever changing need of the industry and how to make one ready for it.
- Continuous updating the database for meeting the different requirements from the organizations and to make students chose the best possible company and remunerations.
- Updating various departments about the requirements of the industry so as to enable them to get the students ready for the external world.
- Informing students about job opportunities with different PSU, providing them with required forms and helping them to complete the same and dispatch them in time.
- Arranging In-plant training, Industrial visits, Projects, Guest lectures and other Industry-Institute interaction activities,Faculty Development Programmes,Orientation Program for Students,Career Counseling & Development Centre,Placement Seminars & T
- All final year students are exposed / trained in Career Awareness sessions Model Aptitude tests, Mock Group discussions & Interviews to excel in the Recruitment process Guidance sessions for higher studies.
Contact Person : Dr. Sunil Sangolli
Designation: Training and Placement Officer
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No. : 9845050680